Monday, November 6, 2017

Winter Blessings with Gracielle Design and Country Holiday Ribbons

Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  Have you started working on your Christmas card list yet?  If not, maybe this vintage style Winter Blessings Christmas Card made with digital stamps and papers from Gracielle Design and RRR Country Holiday Ribbons will get your creative wheels turning.



I chose to work with the Winter Blessings Digital Stamp Set and the Holiday Tradtions Digital Paper Pack from Gracielle Design.  These pretty papers pair up perfectly with Cream Satin/Turftan Swirl ribbon from the November Ribbon Club Collection.  For a little extra holiday sparkle, I topped the bow with metallic gold string.

I printed the Christmas Bells paper to measure 6" square, then trimmed to 5.75" so I could double mat it on this 6" square card base.  After heat setting the ink on the sentiment (this prevents the ink from running)  I added some color with Distress Inks.  Next, I matted it on green metallic foil papers and added my ribbon and embellishments.

Here's a peek at the inside of the card.

To dress up the sentiment panel, I wrapped it with Vanilla Satin/Gold Metallic Edge ribbon and tied a simple square knot.  You could easily use this simple design on the interior as a card front if desired.

I always seem to wait until the last minute to get my Christmas cards done.  Often then don't get mailed until after the holiday!  Shame on me!  I'm going to try to get things done in a more timely fashion this year...but don't hold your breath!  LOL

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheerio,
kathy

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say