Sunday, December 11, 2016

Chandelier Wall Hanging

Hey there Peeps. Ginny here to share that I needed a little break from Christmas projects. Which is so odd as I am allll about Christmas.  I know I'll be back to feeling merry and bright tomorrow.....but for today I'd like to share a vintgy and just a little bit glam wall hanging.
I've got many altered chipboard elements here along with ribbon trim and flowers.
I'm utilizing the flowers to help build depth and give a nice sturdy base to adhere the chandelier chippie to.
I've added some pretty little rose embellies to finish off the bows instead of my usual buttons...it's a nice upgrade I think : )
The base for this wall hanging is a square policy envelope that I filled with many layers of 110 lb cardstock for sturdiness. There's a generous length of the ribbon to hang...but it tucks discreetly in back to display on shelf.

Really Reasonable ribbon Supplies~ Black Plaid Ribbon, Resin Rosettes.

Okay that's all for me. Wishing all of you a happy and productive day : )

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say