Saturday, December 19, 2015

Falala

Hi everyone! Leslie here, sharing a Really Reasonable Ribbon DT inspiration project with you today, one of the last Christmas cards I created for this season! I am proud to say that I was ahead of the game this year and had all my cards ready to mail on December 1st! Woot-woot! I used the absolutely gorgeous Plaid Ribbon Ivory/Rust/Gold on this card which I've added this to my list of all-time favorites!


I created this gorgeous bow with my Bow-it-Allv2.0. Be sure to see Bonnie's awesome bow tutorials on YouTube.


For more details and additional photos, please see my blog post at Love To Scrap! 

I hope you've enjoyed today's project! Be sure to check out the vast array of ribbon and crafty goodies and tools at Really Reasonable Ribbon! I can't say enough about the amazing selection of products, awesome prices, fast shipping and great customer service!

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Scrappy hugs,
Leslie

1 comment :

  1. So beautiful as always is your card ....sending lots of Christmas Wishes take care xx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say