Monday, June 22, 2015

The Thing About Courage...


Hi friends.  I'm still playing with my June Summer Fun Ribbon Club Assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I just adore fun, bright colors.  They really make your project pop!


This fun assortment contains 9 styles and a total of 17 yards of ribbon and trim.
Non a member yet?  JOIN TODAY and begin with this fabulous assortment.

My fun bi-color bow was made with two ribbons from the June Ribbon Club Assortment and created on my Bow-it-All V2.0.  If you are not familiar with this tool, visit my youtube channel and see how easy it is to create fantastic bows in minutes.

We have a Sizzlin' Summer Colors Challenge going on now on the RRR Blog.  Head on over and link up your Sizzlin' Summer Colors projects!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For information on the other products used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.

~ Bonnie ~

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say