Friday, May 22, 2015

12 Tags

Hey there Paper Peeps. Ginny here to share that I have lost my mind and instead of making 1 project for today's post..I made 12. Tags that is. Just some little gifties to add to my special orders this week...because giving extra little somethings is really a nice way to say thank you. I dug way down deep in my Really Reasonable Ribbon  stash and added them to patterned papers and images from Crafty Secrets.
Creative Scraps is just about the funnest smaller images to add to tags...so you can pile on the details.
Canvas Color Band Stitched Edged Pink, Celery Green Plaid, Bluebird Plaid, Chevron Striped Twill Red. Creative Scraps..Travel,Sew Nice,Farm Fresh.
Canvas Color Band with Stitched Edge Light Blue, Blue/Gold/Ivory Plaid, Chevron Striped Twill Light Blue, Chevron Striped Twill Pink. Creative Scraps...Travel, Love Mail, Altered Fairies, Garden.
Canvas Color Band with Stitched Edge Red, Black Plaid, Brown Plaid, Satin Swiss Dots Pink. Creative Scraps.....Sew Nice, Farm Fresh, Garden,
I also added some bits and pieces from my scrap and salvage box to create these little charmers! Some of the background paper came from the Pastel Paper Pad and some from the Digital CD's.
So that's 12 different tags with 12 different ribbons and 12 different themes! That all adds up to 1 big pile of fun!!!
Okay that's all for me...wishing you all a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : )

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say