Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Kitschy Fun!








Good morning and Happy Wednesday RRR peeps!  I recently broke out my old PTI stamp set and mixed it up with some fun vintage fabrics.....I used old hankies, kitschy polka dot fabric, and tulle for fullness.  I stayed in the red and aqua family and just had fun coming up with multiple combinations.   I used red seam bindingburlap center stitch in red, and blue burlap string.  I also used some buttons for the centers along with some red rose cabochons.  I love the pop of red....so 1950's!  Enjoy and thanks for visiting!  Cherry

3 comments :

  1. The buttons are beautiful. The red ribbon is a beautiful bright red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the button cards and flowers. Love the retro colors and fabric. Thank you for the inspiration.
    God bless,
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are so darling. I love the colors and those fabric flowers are so lovely. thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say