Sunday, September 7, 2014

Halloween Candy Jar with Fun Ribbon Embellishments


One of my favorite crafts to make is a version of this pot jar candy holder. All the beautiful colors of ribbon this month at Really Reasonable Ribbon inspired me to create one to decorate for Halloween in a couple of months and I used lots of fun things I had in my stash to create it with.


To create one of these jars you will need a small glass fishbowl and then a pot to fit underneath and a flat dish to go on the top.  I painted both of them first with Americana Paints in black, orange and white and let them dry.  Then I glued them together and let that dry too.  Next I had some fun spider stickers from Stampendous and I applied those to the front and the back.


To finish it I tied ribbon around the center and tied lots of pretty bows with the ribbons from Ribbon Club this month and some black eyelash yarn too.  The top has just a few cobweb stickers and I tied a star with some black twine to make it pop.  It was really fun to make.

Thanks for visiting and be sure and get the RRR Sept Ribbon Club Assortment before
they're all gone.  We have lots of amazing projects to inspire you all month to create with !!

Hugs and Smiles....Teresa

5 comments :

  1. Theresa this is adorable! What a fantastic idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! This is too darn cute! What a great project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH wow this is so adorable! Love it! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jenn, Dana and Carole... You are all so sweet and I am so happy that you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. What a fabulous idea. And the bows on the sides are a wonderful confection of ribbony goodness.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say