Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Purple-eee Pink Birthday Wishes!!

Happy Birthday Terry!!  

This post is a day late for the birthday girl, but as per my New Year's resolution, the card was delivered ON TIME!! 
 One down for this year and oodles to go........ 
Well, I had to at least get the first one delivered on time, right??


My focal point on this is my pretty layered bow created with Vivid Pink Seam Binding and my Bow-it-All Tool from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

If you missed the video tutorial on how to create a double tail layered loopy bow, you can see it HERE.

And here is a look at the inside of the card.  I layered my sentiment on some die cut papers with a strip of Seam Binding running through the middle.  
Simple and elegant.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

~ Bonnie ~

Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite Stampers Grand Birthday Sentiments
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Design Paper:  DCWV
Spellbinders/JustRite Stampers Dies:  Vintage Labels 3 & 5
Scor-Tape

5 comments :

  1. Wow, Bonnie! That bow is a show stopper! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now how cute is this. Thank you for sharing the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is amazing late, early I wouldn't care if the card looked like this! The bow treatment is fabulous and I love the way you brought the theme thru to the inside have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tutorial, I really love these bows. Such a pretty birthday card. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say