Monday, November 4, 2013

Time To Start Christmas Gifts

Hello everyone!  Jessie here with my first post for Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Words can't even express just how thrilled I am to be on a team with such an incredibly talented bunch of ladies and how excited I am to have the opportunity to craft with such gorgeous high-quality ribbons and trims!!
It's time again to start working on Christmas cards and gifts (if you haven't already).  For my first post, I decided to make a combo ornament/card using some gorgeous RRR ribbons and trims.  This year, I seem to be really loving non-traditional colors for my Christmas cards.  Probably because I just love pink and RRR has tons of really lovely pink trims.
 
 
 
 
 
 I added magnets to both the card and the center of my ornament so the ornament could be easily removed from the cardfront.
 
 
 
RRR Products Used:
Sheer Box Pleat Ribbon in Pink
4mm String Beads Trim in Pink
4mm String Beads Trim in Pearl
1.5" Light Blue Wrinkled Ribbon
Mini Pom Poms in White
1.5" Bluebird Grosgrain Ribbon
1/4" and 1/2" Scortape
I hope you enjoyed my first Christmas mini gift of the year as much as I enjoyed making it!

5 comments :

  1. What a terrific Christmas set Jessie and adding the magnet is genius! I love all the ribbon and trim and your coloring is amazing. So glad to have you on the RRR team!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love how you combined an ornament and a card too.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely darling Christmas gift set!!! beautiful job!! :)
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an innovative idea! Card and ornament! Love the coloring and of course the ribbons are awesome! I'm new to the Ribbon Club and really love their products! The card is beautiful, I love the non-traditional colors!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say