Sunday, October 6, 2013

Fancy Pocket "Happy Holidays"

Hello everyone, today I am sharing a super fun Fancy Double Holiday Pocket with 2 tags that I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon using different ribbons and laces. There are 2 tags and room for a gift card to go inside the confectionery bag that is on the front of this.

I made my pocket using a piece of 4 1/2" x 11 white cardstock, folded in half to make it measure
 4 1/2" x 5 1/2. 
Then I used Scor-Tape on just the sides to close it. Next I  covered the front with dp, and then cut the the Half Circle off the middle of the top.  That way the bow could sit there.

I cut my confectionery pocket with a coordinating design paper from the same stack, then used the Mini Pom Pom Trim along the bottom and top of that pocket. I used Camille Lace along the bottom of my large pocket, and the Netting and Seam Binding to create my bow.  I had a lot of fun creating this Holiday Double Pocket.
Supplies:
Really Reasonable Ribbon/ Scor Tape 1/4"
Really Reasonable Ribbon White Netting
Really Reasonable Ribbon/White Mini Pom Pom
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Camille Lace
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Sweetheart Blossom White
Stampin Up! Stamp
DCWV/Tis the Season Pack
CottageCutz /Scallop Insert Tag
CottageCutz /Winter frost border & Crystal Flurry Snowflake
CottageCutz /Cofectionery Bag Large & Dakota & Daisy Die


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

5 comments :

  1. Oh, how beautiful! I love the soft colors and added sparkle!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...love how you added pearls for the fawn's spots, very cute and clever, how fun it would be to receive this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl, super cut project, love the delicate color tones, i am sure this was so much fun to make and create with delight

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Cheryl! I love the little pearls for the fawn spots...so clever!! Beautiful colors!!
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a darling project with this cute deer and gorgeous snowflake. Fab use of ribbon and lace!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say