Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Wedding Card by Tracey Sabella

Hi, it's Tracey here to share a special card with you. When I think of weddings ~ ribbon, flowers and lace all come to mind, and I've used each of these Really Reasonable Ribbon products on this card. My mom asked me last week if I would make a card for the wedding of a special couple her and my dad will be attending. This is what I created:

"Love"
Wedding Card

Really Reasonable Ribbon Products:


Tips and Techniques:
I tied a double loop bow with the gorgeous Sheer Iridescent Champagne Ribbon. This is becoming one of my favorite ribbons to create soft bows to tuck into my flower clusters. Ginny's tutorial for the double loop bows can be found here. I also tucked in some of the sweet May Arts Pink Crochet Lace. I just adore the soft touch this lace provides!! 

Here's a side view of the lovely flowers and bow. Bonnie is now carrying a large selection of gorgeous Wild Orchid Crafts flowers in the RRR store. To see her entire selection of flowers, go here. I used the WOC Mulberry Paper 20mm Open Roses in Ivory/Pale Pink along with a Pale Pink Large Open Rose. The shabby edges are created with my Zutter Distrezz-it-All by Donna Salazar Designs. 

I also decorated the inside of the card by layering coordinating papers by s.e.i and tucking a piece of lace from the September Ribbon Club Assortment below the signature block. The sentiment is stamped and heat embossed on a coordinating sticker. I also heat embossed the "Love" sentiment on the card front. 

I hope you've been inspired to grab your ribbon, flowers, and lace from Really Reasonable Ribbon and create a project of your own. 


~ Blessings ~ 

2 comments :

  1. This card is beautiful ! I love all of the details you added!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgoeus! I love all the tattered paper!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say