Friday, May 3, 2013

Sweet baby boy....

 


 



 
 

 
I might be partial....but baby boys are so sweet!  I don't care what they say...girls are more fun to dress...yada yada rofl!  I love the blues you get to use with baby boys. Ever Since I made the baby girl album for RRR I knew I wanted to create a boy one.  I created this using a chipboard base...painted it white and distressed the heck out of it  I love the worn areas....then inking them to age it a bit.  Lots of Crate papers, buttons, Epiphany Craft epoxies. I added a couple of pockets that could be used to tuck little love notes about baby in or snippets of hair.  I enjoy having extra areas to tuck memories in.  As I said last time...my fave part is tying the ribbons on.   I love using different patterns and layering them with embellishments.  I used a rocking horse, a block, and a chipboard flashcard.  The ribbons I used are grosgrain circus dots lt blue, gingham light blue micro,  and checkerboard light blue satin .  So much fun!  I am thinking a wedding one next....I am kinda hooked.  Hope you enjoy!  Hugs, cherry
 
 

4 comments :

  1. I sure am hooked on your albums too Cherry. This is gorgeous. I can't wait to see the next one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cherry, that is one sweet little number. Makes me want to make one, should add it to my bucket list , lovely ribbon adornments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER LITTLE BOOK CHERRY!!!!!!! YOU KNOW, you have a SPECIAL STYLE all your own, Cherry????:) I KNEW this was YOUR CREATION!!!!!!!!!!! :) (Working on a Baby Boy Gift myself!!!!!! ) :)LOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing mini book!! Love the tied ribbons!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say