Monday, May 6, 2013

Mini pom pom flowers & Video

 
 
Hello everyone!

Today's card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the Beautiful Ribbons and Pom Pom Mini trim that Bonnie carries at the shop. In the picture above you can see the beautiful shimmer somewhat of the Creative Inspiration paints Angel Dust Resplendence Glitter that I used on the leaves. I love the look and in person its sooo pretty!!!


For my card I used Really Reasonable Ribbon Red Mini Pom Pom Trim to create the centers of the flowers. I will show you how to make this flower in my video below! The flowers are CottageCutz Tropical Trio Flowers Die (4 x6). I cut them out in a dark blue, and then lightly distressed them with Tim Holtz ink. I will post my video below showing how I made these sweet lil' flowers :)
 
 
The Happy Mother's Day stamp is a SU! one that I used. I stamped it with Memento black ink on the CottageCutz oval frame. My design paper is one that I got in a warehouse sale from Pink Paislee and figured I should probably use it now :) Hubby bought this package for me last year.
The Really Reasonable Ribbons I used for my bow are the Circus Dots Grosgrain Red 7/8" , and Blue Satin with Metallic edge. I also used some pearls from RRR found here!
 
 
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

7 comments :

  1. Such a beautiful card!! Love the pom pom centers!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Cheryl and the flower with the pom pom center is really cool. Thanks so much for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you used the pom pom ribbon to make the flower center. Wonderful video. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is gorgeous - love the layout and colors. Thanks for sharing the video!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT A GORGEOUS CARD!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is really a beautiful card-love the pom pom trim

    ReplyDelete
  7. just out of this world...i love the color combination..too good..
    Shoma

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say