Thursday, August 2, 2012

Together is Bliss

Did you see the new RRR Challenge yesterday? It's BLING AND RIBBON! I love me some bling! Today's card showcases two of my favorite RRR trims: Noelle White Crochet Lace and Light Green Curly Sparkling Trim.

The Curly Trim is woven inbetween the Wild Orchid paper roses. My background was made by brayering color into my Cuttlebug embossing folder, and then embossing.

I hope you will play along in the BLING AND RIBBON challenge!






Stamps: Unity Stamp Co.
Paper: PTI White
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Sahara Sand 
Accessories: paper roses (Wild Orchid), Fancy Tags die (Spellbinders), bling (Recollections), embossing folder (Cuttlebug), Noelle Crochet Lace and Light Green Curly Sparkling trim (Really Reasonable Ribbon) 


4 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say