Saturday, August 4, 2012

Happy Saturday to y'all! 
What  wonderful day it is here in the Lonestar State, too!
I have a little project to share with you all that I did.

A personalized tissue box!

I bought an unfinished wooded tissue box from Michaels for like $3.
I used Mod Podge and paper to cover it...
and ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon to accent it!


I used the Penelope Natural Crochet Lace around the name plate
and a discontinued twill 1 1/2 inch ribbon, but I am sure you can find exactly what
 you are looking for in the RRR store! Check out the new chevron twills!!!  
Aren't they just awesome!!!

Have a magnificent day!  Oh...and don't forget to check out the challenge...it is super fun!

4 comments :

  1. This is just gorgeous hun, I really love how it looks, thoug I would probably have covered it all, but that´s just me. This is so awesome, thanks so much for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!
    i've made a new blog if you want to see it:
    http://ngubl.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx mimi

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say