Monday, July 16, 2012

A "Thank You"!



Hi everyone. I wanted to dedicate this little card to Bonnie, for all of her hard work that she does for our team!!! I hope she likes purple, it's my favorite color and I used some of the Really Reasonable Ribbon purple goodness on this card!!!!



I used four different ribbons and trim on this little card. I used some older scrap paper and a few little blooms with 2 pins, other than that, it's all ribbon!!! I used the beautiful sheer butterfly ribbon, the stunning Beatrice crocheted trim, the purple Striped ribbon and purple Baker's Twine from the assortment!

Here are a couple of close-ups showing some detail:


I really do want to thank Bonnnie for all that she does for us! She works exceptionally hard and I know that we are all grateful for her!!! I hope you've enjoyed this card, don't forget to check back to see what's in store next!!!

Thanks for visiting!!!

4 comments :

  1. Beautiful card Patti. Thank you so much. How did you know that purple is my favorite color??!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and elegant card! Not often those two words go together. I love the purple with the black. The sheer butterfly ribbon reminds me of sweet little wild violets. A lovely way to say 'Thank-You'! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love purples and lilacs. This is beautiful. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I love that butterfly ribbon, I have BUT I'm hoarding it, lol waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say