Saturday, May 12, 2012

Well Preserved Love..





         Happppppppy weekend to you all!  Cherry here to share a sweet country cottage style card.  Just a simple creation using some cute papers combined with a paper doily. I also added a manilla tab to the side with some diecut hearts and a bit of stitching for detail.   I used the adorable light blue jute and light blue wrinkle ribbon from may Arts.  I used them to tie around my mason jar image tag to bring it to life along with a little mini tag and a posy and button.   Other than that....I was almost done, I say almost because....the icing on the cake.. errr card was using the sweetest crochet lace ever....May Arts light blue crochet lace .  It is adorable and the perfect shade of blue.   I see more of this in my future!   Well hope you enjoy and Happy Saturday!  hugs, cherry

6 comments :

  1. Cherry, what a sweet and pretty card! I love those little hearts and love all the ribbon and trim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!! What a sweet design and I love the trims you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww Cherry I LOVE your Country Cottage Card, it looks kinda shabby chic too!! BEAUTIFUL JOB!!! Love your color combo here, and your layout!!!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cherry your card is stunning, I love your design and all of the elements that you used! May I ask what die cut you used for the heart border and the tag?

    Thanks for your help!

    Hugs, Candi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Candy...they are both diecuts from Paper trey ink....heart border and the mini tags diecuts.....it comes with several diffrent style tags.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say