Saturday, November 5, 2011

My Beautiful Daughter

Today I am posting my first project on Really Reasonable Ribbon's blog and I chose to share a project I made using my beautiful daughter's picture.
This month at Really Reasonable Ribbon, the Ribbon Club Assortment is so delicious! Look at all those rich Gold and Silvers. Are you a member of the Monthly Ribbon Club? Let me tell you there are some great perks to getting these assortments. I have found that I try ribbons I would have never seen or tried unless I got them in the Monthly Ribbon Club assortment.
Let me share a recycle project and fun design using some of my favorites.
I found this shadowbox frame in clearance because the side had a tear where the price tag or a label was.
Now doesn't that yummy ribbon work well right there?
This silver diamond pattern can be found in this great assortment also .
I also used the Silver Satin with Silver Edges to make bows and decorate the corners.
I wanted to share that that beautiful green flower is a gift from a talented Natasha.The red flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
So hopefully you are signed up to receive your RRR Monthly Ribbon Club assortment- you are going to love it!!!






3 comments :

  1. Wow this is just amazing!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shadow frame and the flowers and ribbon are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Beautiful frame and love the ribbon you used!!! Also Beautiful daughter you have :)
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say