Friday, May 27, 2011

Taking Notes!

 
 
T.G.I.F. Everyone! Angi here with some "Friday Fun" for ya today. I did a little bit of a design re-do with my project today. All of the teachers at my school received these cute Mini Kraft Notebooks from our Principal as a Teacher Appreciation Gift. It came with the cutest Mini Kraft Pen too. (smile)


Of course I had to dress it up a bit with some Really Reasonable Ribbon products:

These are all in the RRR Store.

I used ric rac on the bottom under the flower.


You can even dress up a pen with ric rac!


I'm on the hunt for more of these mini notebooks because Kraft is so FUN to dress up with ribbon!

And I love making Gift Bag Tags and wanted to show you one that I made last week using another of my fave RRR products.


Have a Safe & Blessed Memorial Day Weekend!

2 comments :

  1. Adorable! They will definitely love them - very cheerful and happy (and useful) gifts! Great job :) Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say