Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thanks Bag Tag

The first official day of Spring was March 20. And ever since, I've been enjoying the mild temperatures, glorious rays of sunshine, colorful blooms, longer days, popsicles, barbecues on the patio, and lots of time at the ballpark.

Not only does Spring bring some beautiful weather and fun activities my way, it also means a lot of gift giving: birthdays, Easter, teacher gifts, and Mother's Day. So, today I thought I would show you a quick and easy bag tag that I created for a teacher thank you gift.


Thanks Bag Tag



First, I cut out my 5" tag using my Cricut Expression, Plantin Schoolbook cartridge, and white cardstock. Then, I used Scor-Tape to adhere three different strips of ribbon to the bottom of the tag. I knotted them after adhering them down. A bit easier that way. Anyway, the ribbons are from top to bottom: Blue Daisy Grosgrain (in this month's Ribbon Club Assortment), Tiny Sheer Pink Minidots, and Lemon Satin Swiss Dots.


For my embellishments, I added some tiny alpha stickers, a die cut butterfly, and two layered circle stickers. And the finishing touch? Yep, an Aqua Baker's Twine bow. That's it.


Ok, gotta go. The sunshine is calling my name.


Aphra

4 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say