Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Last RRR Post~Thanks, Teacher



Hello and Happy Saturday!  I can't believe this is my last post as a member of the RRR DT!  I have had such a wonderful time on this team, and I just want to say a huge Thank You to Bonnie for giving me the opportunity, and for sending me so many gorgeous ribbons to play with!  I love them all!!! 

Next week is Teacher Appreciation Week for us, so I thought it would be fun to decorate a bag and make a tag:)  I used the PTI sets School Time and School Time Additions for my stamped images, some Cosmo Cricket Togetherness dp, and some fab Red Gingham Ribbon and Brown Sugar Baker's Twine.  I can't believe how quickly this year has gone by! 

Thank you so much for all of your kind comments during my time here, and I look forward to seeing what the new DT has in store!  Have a wonderful day!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  PTI School Time and School Time Additions
Paper:  PTI Kraft, SU Garden Green, Cosmo Cricket Togetherness dp
Ink:  SU Ruby Red, Basic Black, Ranger Tea Dye Distress Ink
Accessories:  PTI Tag Die, RRR Red Gingham Ribbon, RRR Brown Sugar Baker's Twine, Circle and Large Scalloped Circle Nestabilities, Sewing Machine, Dimensionals, MFT Die-namics Open Scallop Border Die

2 comments :

  1. What teacher wouldn't love to receive this darling bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be missed sweetie...Thanks for always sharing the inspiration
    blessings to you, Dawn ll

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say