Sunday, April 24, 2011

Best Wishes, Sincere Thanks, and a Fond Farewell!!




Happy Sunday and a blessed Easter for each of you!! I hope that you are having a marvelous holiday weekend!

For my last posting as a member of the DT at Really Reasonable Ribbon, I wanted to show you this little criss-cross card which uses some of my very favorite ribbons/trims. The double bow at the bottom is Coral Grosgrain topped with light Peach organza. For the top of the pull-out card I also used some Moss Green Leaves trim. These ribbons and trims are available at RRR in so many colors and widths---have a peek and you will be so surprised!! The little Belles 'n Whistles image at the wishing well is very appropriate for my fond farewell to the RRR Ramblers' blog.

First I would like to thank so many of my FOLLOWERS who have also become followers at RRR Ramblers' blog--it was always such a joy to see you arrive here and to see you participate! Next I would like to thank Bonnie for the wonderful opportunity she afforded me over these past months to use such exquisite products and to always be so generous and helpful. I also extend my very best wishes to the DT members who are remaining on the team--it was a genuine pleasure to serve in the DT role with each of you! And to the new DT members, best wishes to you also because I know you are going to really enjoy the fun here and the opportunity to work with Bonnie will be such a joy and pleasure to you!

With those wishes I hope to see you all in Blogland!! Hugs from Jacque!!

4 comments :

  1. Jacque you are just such a beautiful person..
    I know you will be missed here...and all your beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, best of luck on future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep Creating Jacque. Your work is absolutely beautiful and I will miss working with you

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and best of luck on your new adventures!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say