Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday Rumbles and Rambles!!



Happy Sunday to all of you from all of the RRRRamblers! We are so happy that you have come by today and hope you will drop by everyday to find out about all of the events and happenings at the most wonderful ribbon store in all of Cyberia--Really Reasonable Ribbon!


First, I would like to show you a little happy card I made this week which uses ribbons galore!!! On the front of the card I used 3/8" Bright Pink Satin to weave through some antique hand-crocheted lace and then of course I added Bows made with the handy-dandy Bow Easy Tool which I can't live without!! This ribbon is available in at least 20 colors and ties so nicely. Of course I usually make double bows so that there is body to them and they are not just flat on the card.




On the inside of the card I used 3/8" Shocking Pink Satin Edge Organza for the verticals because I wanted the pretty script on the paper to show through the ribbon. I then added more of the 3/8" Bright Pink Satin to make the double flat bows. This organza is available in loads of colors and sizes. Have a peek!! You won't believe it!!!


Remember the #17 Challenge we have going on now with a RED/PINK/WHITE theme! There will be a lovely prize from Wild Orchid Crafts going to one lucky participant! So come on over and join in with us!!!

Thank you so much for dropping by and we hope to see you again real soon!! Big hugs from Jacque!!

2 comments :

  1. This card is so cute! ^^
    Lu

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card. Love the old lace idea, I will never look at my old lace the same any more. Thanks for showing.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say