Friday, November 19, 2010

Christmas Box

Hello everyone and Happy Friday to all! My Christmas Box today showcases Really Reasonable Ribbon's beautiful "Red Glitz Ribbon" that measures 5/8" wide.
I'm loving the Red Glitz ribbon. It's easy to make bows and handmade flowers like I've done on my box. I made 3 flowers for the bottom of the die-cut and 1 for the bow. They are super easy to make. I used Scor-Tape in 1/2" to secure my roses. Then I hot glued them to my tag. I added some sewing with gold thread, and stamped my verses from Heartfelt Creations!

For around the sides I used the Martha Stewart deep edge punch. The dp is Holly Jolly, and I used some pieces I had leftover from another project. I'm loving the color of the glitz ribbons, and there are sooo many Beautiful Christmas Ribbons to choose from HERE at Really Reasonable Ribbon!
Thank you for looking and have a lovely weekend!
Hugs,
Cheryl

3 comments :

  1. Oh Cheryl! This is just sooo beautiful! I love this ribbon (just got some...can't wait to use it), and the roses you created are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say