Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Kind Words

Hello!  Kerri Michaud here, and I am so excited to be the Guest Designer this month!  I will have projects for you every Tuesday during the month of September:)  For my first project, I decided to make a little gift box:


I've been dying to ink up this set from Verve called Kind Words.  I made some yoyo flower accents using 2 different sizes of French Blue Grosgrain Ribbon~3/8" and 5/8".  I really like how they came out:)  I also used some gorgeous 5/8" Ivory Crochet Lace beneath the sentiment panel, and to tie my bow.  The box is a template from Perfect Presentation called Tall Gable. 


I also have a little something for you hair bow makers out there:)  I made these for my daughter using this super fun Candy Stripe Grosgrain (which is so easy to work with by the way) and some 7/8" Red Grosgrain.  I almost always make two bows at a time because I love to put her hair in pigtails.

That's it for me!  I hope you enjoyed my projects and I will see you next Tuesday:)

Kerri


4 comments :

  1. I sure like your projects Kerri.....wonderful!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute idea! think I will adapt it for teacher's gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be still my ribbon loving heart! That French Blue grosgrain is gorgeous and makes the prettiest yoyos ever! Love the colorful hair ribbons too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great creations! I love the box with the yo yos. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say